Thursday 7 May 2009

Going Live!

Tomorrow we will be going live with the EvocativeFoods.com Web site. It's very exciting to see what the response will be. I am preparing a press release now and that will be sent out tonight/tomorrow with the hopes of getting some press and interest.

In other news, I have a friend who has generously supplied us with his projector for the event. We will go to Nuno's on Saturday to test it for placement and so we know what we'll need for the event.

We have made a contract for both Nuno and Morgaine and will have them sign this document, which will designate all parties' deliverables and deadlines.

I ran into Brian and David today at 72 Rivington and they were both surprised that we were actually going ahead with the project even though the project time has passed. I think it's great that this team has decided to continue on and make this event a reality.

I want to commend everyone for continuing to work hard, despite juggling with our WHATs and WHYs right now.

km

2 comments:

  1. "I want to commend everyone for continuing to work hard, despite juggling with our WHATs and WHYs right now." - I agree!! Congratulations to all of you, I can't wait to hear more about the event and how it all turns out on June 4. Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete