Friday 5 June 2009

And now we sleep....

After the explosive event we held yesterday, I am now ready to sleep...the excitement preceding the event caused a lot of inner tension and worries and that can now be released and I think I can safely say, that for myself and all of the team - what a wonderful evening!
As Maria has said, it was hard work, I myself seemed to spend the night drying the never ending circulation of plates...so didn't get to experience it fully but from what people said, the atmosphere and the fact that we pratically had to kick people out and back to their homes shows what a success this event has been!!! Thank you so much to everyone that helped, and the wonderful team of which I was lucky enough to be part of, working with you all has been wonderful. And now we can sleep...
KR

No comments:

Post a Comment